It is unbelievable how delicious this cream tart recipe is, together with its appearance this cream tart ring cake is the perfect celebration for an engagement a wedding or another celebration, as the design flexible. The flavor of this strawberry cream tart cake as it consists of crunchy cookie layers with cream cheese frosting and fresh strawberries in between.
For this cream tart recipe I am decorating it with some sweets such as Raffaello, Giotto, cherries and strawberries. Most importantly, the cream tart needs to be prepared one day before serving, to let the cookie layers become soft, which makes it taste even better and makes it also easier to cut!
- You can find even more impressions and videos of the Vanilla Strawberry Cake Recipe on my Instagram account!
- Get inspired by more simple and quick cake recipes under the category ‘Celebration & Creative Cakes’
Cream Tart, Number Cake, Letter Cake
There are many names and definitions of this kind of cream tart cake, as it can be put into a number cake or letter cake. With this recipe you can also go for a cake number design or so called alphabet cake. It is a basic recipe and with this I also show you how to make a number cake or how to make a letter cake!
- Number Cake: in case you decide to for a number birthday cake where there are two digits involved, I would suggest to take the double amount of this recipe.
- Letter Cake: in order to turn this into a cookie letter cake recipe you can stick to the amount as in this recipe as it usually is one initial cake. This letter cookie cake is definitely a perfect surprise and individualized birthday present. What better dessert than a letter birthday cake?
Strawberry Cream Tart Cake
- Cake design: First, the cake design has to be defined. Clear for me, a ring, as it was a bachelorette party cake. I drew the outline of the cake on parchment paper with exact measurements and cut it out.
- Cookie layers: Second, the incredibly delicious cookie dough for the cream tart cake. I created a cookie dough recipe with nut flour, which makes it really flavorful! You can use almond flour, but I used hazelnut flour to make it a bit of a nougat taste. Once the cookie dough is made, it needs to be cooled and then rolled out and cut out three times, as is has three layers. It’s important to make small holes in the cookie dough with a fork, to avoid the creation of air bubbles while baking, which potentially can blow up the cookie layers.
- Cream cheese frosting: Third, the frosting. I decided to go for a basic cream cheese frosting to not overwrite the cookie layer flavor.
- Decoration: Fourth, the decoration. Here you can just go wild, whatever you like, looks good and is delicious, put it on top! I particularly decided for a certain color range: red, white and natural colors. To match the bridal shower party theme and to make it look nice and elegant.
Wedding Engagement Ring Cake Diamond
Now you know how to make a ring cake! It is really easy to bake this engagement ring cake recipe and it looks stunning! For the bachelorette party of my brother’s fiancé I was asked to bake a cake, as they know I am super passionate about baking. Of course, I agreed and immediately had some great ideas, one of them was this wedding ring cake design.
There is no ring cake mold or ring cake cutter needed as is it a super simple cream tart recipe. The best part, this ring shaped cake comes with a lot of decorating ideas and you can individualize according to your own preferences. I really love this ring cake diamond and for the bridal shower party it was definitely a highlight and all the girls were amazed by the flavor and had couldn’t get enough of the cream tart.